WHAT I LOVE

So my love for photography was born on the day I got my hands on Polaroid when I was about 13, but my love for design began in high school. I studied Fine art at high school, 6th form and then 1 year at Teesside University. I always thought that's what I wanted to do, but only at Teesside I have realised that I was studying the wrong subject. I have never been a painter or a sculptor... I was always in to photography, editing, and COLLAGES!

THIS GUY:  Robert Rauschenberg, got me into it.



After collages, it was all about illustration!!!
Aubrey Beardsley, was my big inspiration.



The Stomach Dance from 'Salome', Aubrey Beardsley
Beardsley connected me to Art Nouveau and posters which eventually led to typography!
Alphonse Mucha

File:Alfons Mucha - 1894 - Gismonda.jpg
Will H. Bradley
Nicolas Girard


also VINYL COVERS



now... I am getting more interested in PATTERNS, GODDESSES, FEMALE BEAUTY, EVERYTHING GREEK AND EGYPTIAN AND POLITICAL RELATED DESIGN

Leave reply

Back to Top